LED (MSB) - (wip) LED (MSB) - (wip)

Kuledud3 got me hooked! This is probably by far one of the best songs I have heard on Newgrounds. Time to listen to your other stuff :3

GrantBowtie responds:

Awesome - Ya I'm thinking about producing more stuff like this one but it's pretty time-consuming. Thanks!

Paranoia (MSB) Paranoia (MSB)

B E A U tiful work!
Love your work man, its always sexy.

GrantBowtie responds:

Awesome glad you like it!

Zelda's lullaby ( HE ) Zelda's lullaby ( HE )

When i die, i want this to be played at my funeral, THAT or I will show this to my girlfriend when she is feeling sad to lighten her mood.
Kudos for the speachless amazingly beautiful work!!!

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

Their is a reason why you were apart of my favs so long ago.....
And this justifies it!
Keep up the amazing work!
~ Ethan

Im Banned From Dubstep Im Banned From Dubstep

Very nice!

For your first time trying a dubstep song, its pretty awesome! Most of the time when i go and search for "dubstep" i find something totally different so you are a excellent dubstep maker. for your first dub song. I hope you come out with more.
~ Ethan

Lyrebird responds:

thanks man, i've been working on a couple things, so hopefully ill have something new to upload soon.

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

Amazing

First off... WOW!
This totally reminds me of my vacation to Hawaii last summer; warm and delightful.
Excellent job!

Needs More Cowbell (dubstep) Needs More Cowbell (dubstep)

Pretty Good!

Moar Cowbell!!
No seriously add a cowbell and it will be complete.
Other than that its pretty good even for your second dub song!

joethesouleater responds:

it might not be loud enough but i actually did put cowbell in for a few parts, maybe it just needs moar

Finish Him! Finish Him!

Good

Sounds like something in Runescape jus sayin. I havnt played that game in 2 years though so from what ive had it sounds like it.

Zelda Dubstep Zelda Dubstep

Good but great?

Seeing as this is your first attempt at Dubstep ill go easy on ya.
The wobble was actually pretty good! The only thing it was lacking was the huge build ups, Mega drops and DEEP beats. Hit em hard and loud mate and youll be doing excellent stuff.

Shigged responds:

Cheers for the constructive comment =]

I agree with you on the build up thing.
Will try and incorporate a larger build up next time I feel like making some dubstep!

Thanks!

What was that noise? What was that noise?

Awesome!

Awesome! I could do with out that ending though when it changed. It could have ended at 3:11 for me but other than that it was excellent!